What Chris Says...

Thursday, April 18, 2013


This guy makes me giggle constantly. Here are a few quotes from Chris recently. 

"I need to do something about this..." - While pointing to a random patch of hair on his back. 

"Whatever Wrigley, not even funny." - as Wrigley growls his normal "I need attention" growl while I laugh about Chris not getting his way.
"We should start a nudest colony in our house. I'll be the first one." - I shall not be participating. 

In the shower singing..."and I-eee-I-eeee-I will always loveee youuuuu (fart) youuuuuu..." - It was hilarious.  

"Why do I need so much of your attention?" - I am still trying to figure this one out.

"Honey, what are you going to do when you have, like, me and one other kid running around. Everyone is going to be fighting for mommy's attention." - Exactly why we are not ready for kids. 

While laying in bed, me wanting to sleep, him wrapping his entire body around mine, he says, "Why haven't we ever laid like this before?....Wowwwwwww."  - Umm, because your squashing me. 

He sure knows how to make me smile. I am in a constant state of laughter, and shock, at some of the things that come out of his mouth.

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Haha!!! These had me laughing too!! Isn't it fun to have a husband that always brings fun and laughter to your days (and shock)! :) Happy Thursday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think deep down my hubby thinks the same thing about kids but just won't say it! I really need to post some of my hubby-isms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost just snorted from laughing. Especially at the fart one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Husband shower singing is the best. There's always plenty of gems that come from those moments in our house! I might have to do a post like this sometime soon. Those husbands, what would we do without them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucha cute list. My boyfriend is usually just getting up when I get out of the shower. He farts and then goes- What was that??....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post literally just made me laugh out loud, the whole shower scene is definitely my husband, good Lord! hahaha

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i giggled at all of this.. i think the funniest is singing whitney houston and the fart- i bet it echoed like crazy. . . !!! haha that was so gross i wrote that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I died laughing about the "when we have another kid" quote! So glad you're BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This...is the most hilarious thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best... someone who makes you laugh and smile. Hold on tight to him!!!!
    popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete