Isn't this top so fun? It is so sassy and elegant all at the same time. One of my dear readers (Rachel!!) sent this to me a while back and I finally got the chance to wear it. It is light and airy and perfect for a summer day in Texas.
Speaking of summer, I am ready for it to be over. I am over the heat, and since I started laser hair removal I can't be in the sun anyways. Back to the pale side for Sarah!
- I am so ready to start decorating for fall!
- Where has this year gone? I cannot believe it is almost September.
- Does anyone watch Devious Maids? I am hooked on that show!
- Almond Joy coffee creamer is amazing. I hate Almond Joy's but that stuff is legit.
- My Mom is the best at sending little surprise gifts all the time. She is the most giving person I have ever met. (Her and my Mother-in-law, actually!) My Mom sent me some new gorgeous earring and two dish towels reading: " You can't scare me, I teach school!" and " Both of us can't look good at the same time, it's either me or the house." I love her!
Now for the link up!!