WIWW: Quotes + Link Up

Wednesday, January 28, 2015





  

Sometimes an outfit is so classic (read: boring) that there isn't much to say about it. This is one of those outfits, so rather than fill this space up with boring blahblahblah about some normal outfit, I'll give you some quotes from my kids and Chris lately.

Chris: Want to know how I always know when my wife is home?
Me: How?
Chris: (singing) Everyyyy light in the house is onnnn...

Yesterday, while eating an avocado at lunch, a student came up to me and said, "Mrs. Tucker! I didn't know olives grew inside avocados!" Face-palm right then and there.

While watching The Bachelor...the scene where Jade gets to be a princess:
Chris: Do those red soles mean Neil Lane?
Me: (head down, in shame) No, honey, Neil Lane designs jewelry. Those are Loubs.

I came in one morning with makeup on:
Student: Mrs. Tucker! You're glowing! Are you pregnant?!
Me: (I shot them "the look") 

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

12 comments:

  1. Hahahaa, I have the opposite problem with my husband. He is the one who leaves all the lights on lol. This outfit is so simple yet cozy. Love the cardigan and earrings so much. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cute quotes - I leave lights on too. Very cute and cozy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I can so relate.. I always leave the light on as well! Drives him carzy! Love you easy, classic look! xo

    Crissy
    http://www.somevelvetmorningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe why are kids always saying the funniest things?! I love hearing quotes like that from all my teacher friends :) Never a dull moment I am sure!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your students have got to be the best entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, so funny! And I have everything to make this outfit..copying this week! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! Oh the entertainment husbands and young students provide ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my KDGers did that the other day. I was late due to traffic, I walk in and get the day going and she says "you look pretty today." I thanked her but secretly was thinking to myself, "do I not look pretty any other days?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater over the chambray!! You look so ready for the cold temps!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that chambray top and how you styled it up :)

    By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sweater with the chambray shirt! The colours go really well together.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red sweater and chambray shirt combo on you! Great casual look! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete