You can call this my April fashion recap post, but I hate using the word fashion because I really just wear cheap, comfortable clothes. I guess that is fashion, but fashion sounds so high-end which is not Sarah Tucker.
- These pants need to be in your closet.
- Thanks for all the love on my post yesterday. Ya'll rock!
- I let the dogs sleep with me last night since Chris is out of town. That is a big no-no, but after consulting Chris and him saying, "absolutely not," I covered up the comforter and let the pups snuggle with me. I obviously listen really well.
- Does anyone else watch Newlyweds: The First Year? If not, you should. I'm addicted, and as I have proven before, my taste in shows ranks right up there with the trashiest, so run to the closest tv and watch, watch, watch. And, if I am being honest, this is probably least crazy of all the shows I watch, so...convincing?
- Who gets dizzy when looking at all the bazillion new emojis on their phone? (insert brown-heaired girl raising her hand here!)
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.