Family Update

Friday, February 24, 2017





Happy Friday!

I swear I have the best readers. This blogging community is something special!

So many of you have been asking for an update on my dad and brother and sister in law. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can read about my dad's assault here and my brother and sister in law's car accident here.

We will start with my dad. He is doing well. He had a surgery, unrelated to his attack, two weeks ago and he is recovering well. He has restless leg syndrome and has been experiencing severe leg pain for years now, so the doctor now wants to do an MRI and get to the root of what is causing his leg problems. Other than that, he is doing well!

My brother and sister in law are on the road to recovery as well! My brother is doing good. My sister in law, unfortunately, has to have shoulder surgery on the 3rd to repair her separated shoulder. She could use the prayers for a safe procedure and a speedy recovery.

Once again, I'm so blessed by ALL the texts, calls, and emails regarding the events that my family has gone through. I'm truly so thankful!!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear all of this! Continuing to pray. God is good ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they are getting where they need to be in their recoveries. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you did an update! I'm glad that they are mostly on the mend. Praying for continued healing for all of them. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete