Happy Friday, friends! I've blogged three times this week which I'd consider a win! My mom is coming to visit this weekend, so I'm looking forward to have an extra set of hands around the house to help wrangle a very active one year old!
We are planning on finally painting/decorating our guest bedroom, so be on the lookout for that on Instagram (@SarahTuckerUp). Other than house projects we plan on relaxing and enjoying this beautiful weather before it gets too hot!
Now for some Friday favorites!
1. This little (or big!) guy has been SO FUN lately. He is such a ham and definitely has his mom's love of talking. I always stack his blocks and he loves knocking them all over. He lets out the biggest giggle and it is the best sound ever.
2. I know I've been blowing up my blog with this tank, but they finally restocked the exact one I have, so go grab it while you can!
3. I bought this lash serum off Amazon. It used to be called something different a few years ago. I used it when it was that brand and it worked SO good. I'm on my second week of using this stuff and I can already tell a slight difference! I'd be totally lying if I said it doesn't cause some mild eye irritation, but I wear contacts and it isn't bad. If I feel like my eyes need a break, I just switch to every other day. I'll keep you posted!
4. I'm obsessed with this whole page and I want it all!
5. I ordered these cutout booties because they were on major sale! I know it isn't bootie season anymore, but I can't wait to wear them next fall!