Wednesday, August 16, 2017

New Favorite Shoes + Link Up










Right before school started my dad took me on a little back to school shopping trip. I think it is true that I'll always be his little girl, because he sure treats me like it. And, I don't mind one bit!

After I had Graham I got rid of most of my flats because they just. weren't. comfortable. Starting back up for the school year, I knew I needed some and, honestly, I thought these looked terrible just sitting there on the shoe rack. Then, I saw a sales girl wearing them and they looked SO CUTE! And, now that I have them, I have to agree. So ugly off your foot, SO cute on!!

Happy Wednesday!


7 comments:

  1. I am loving all the slides in the stores! I have a few pairs but I am loving the metallic ones. Great post! Peace!
    Cheryl
    http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang sweet that your dad still takes you back to school shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable that your daddy took you shopping! I still haven't tried these for the reason you mention....ugly off. I guess I need to give them a shot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mules are definitely on my fall shopping list, too!

    xo Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for shopping with dad! I was showing my daughter some mules in Nordstrom yesterday (college girl) She doesn't like them, but I think you are right...they are so cute on!!! Love yours and the fringe on the sweater is a fun detail!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover